HereIsMyCoupon.com, LLC is a coupon website with a revolutionary business model that utilizes college students as independent representatives to
market to and work with local merchants is a subsidiary of A.E. Schwartz & Associates, a Boston-based company.
Established in 1982, our internship program has supported the ever evolving growth of our overall organization.
Our Philosophy Towards Interns
Our mentoring interaction with each intern develops a mutually beneficial relationship. Each intern is given hands-on responsibilities, and our
organization continues to grow due to the skills, participation, and involvement of each intern. In many instances, professional relationships with
former students/interns continue long after the formal internship's conclusion. Since we are a small and growing organization, we can ensure that our
interns do not spend the majority of their time on mind-numbing office work. Interns are given significant projects which match their unique abilities.
Since we are a small and growing organization, we can ensure that our interns do not spend the majority of their time on mind-numbing office work.
Interns are given significant projects which match their unique abilities.
Intern’s Journal 2009
- 2/3+ openings for each of the categories listed below. Graduate, undergraduate students as well as professionals in transition.
- HOURS: 24+ hours per week (flexible schedule throughout the year).
- COMPENSATION: Unpaid. Compensation contingent upon quality of work, and revenues actualized.
Potential equity, contract work, part-time and/or full-time employment upon completion.
- CREDIT: Yes. We always encourage and support applicants seeking academic credit.
- BENEFITS: Hands-on experience; real work; involvement and participation; build your resume and portfolio; explore your potential and more.
- REQUIREMENTS: All interns must have: excellent communication and organizational skills; ability to work independently and in teams;
follow through; computer skills; Internet knowledge and experience.
- SEND RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO: email@example.com with
the Subject: Internship/Externship.